Thursday, March 12, 2015

This is real science


I am always difficult.

Yesterday, I am surprised by myself because I didn't know before I knew many abuse expression in English and many f world :<
Anyway, still I am upset, I couldn't explains very exactly, that dirty liar still shamelessly lift head and shake that fat gurry body.
Never do caution to other people, one comforting part is not just me but severe to me, always was throwing something to front of face or was bumped disgusting body to me, or hit me in disguise.
wahh anyway I am hard to keep my calm because of endless stress few days.
Depend on family and close friend but I am not prefer to chat repeatedly to people so bad thinking just piled in my mind and that moth look like wanna kill myself.
So I just focus good happening between me.
First, very kind attractive writer took text me, she send present for my cat friend!
And, super professor in my faculty, sent me suprised cheering mail to me with sermonic story.
How about my family. Mom, always pray for me, father! super fantastic, and cool my little brother, he promise, for fun, next time hit his shoulder :D because my bro is so big and muscle :O
Finally behind me, I don't know but many people helped me everyday.
So just pass the dirty part of life quickly and back to my right track.

Thank you xx

No comments:

Post a Comment