Wednesday, March 11, 2015

this is real science

yes, that was



please don't read some to hold happy face

yesterday I had bad happening in my lab. nowadays I have finished lab leaders' duty by the end of Feb.
but professor request to fix cold chamber, usually lab leader do fixing, ordering  and arranging lab job, anyway I was doing that.
the problem is i dont have peaceful  relationship with next guy, and he eager to harass me, if he can says no of course, but, at least he looks like do that and all people around me already agree about it.
the reason what I used 'peaceful' is because there is not just only emotional problem.
few years ago he did sexual harassment in lab, and I definitely can said that is periodically happened to me (and few other female student too, it is too severe to me) after I entered graduated courses, and university human right commission decided disciplinary he must move laboratory but he baggared to me and my mother so we allowed he stayed lab. but I think we stupid. because after he never reflection himself he did abuse to me or did cowardly behavior repeatedly until yesterday, and I am surely can say he will do that in future.
anyway he have insisted to change company supported chamber room from few weeks ago, but he didn't find replacement .
okay if you do, but always supervisor wanna to result, not just we need to blah...
right after professor required to fix it, i found company and they came yesterday morning.
we fix started at 10:15 am, and remained temperature 4-5degree.
but technicians need to check outdoor fan so temperature changed little to 8-10degree. temperature is very sensitive factor so i kept a watch on continually.
at that time he and one more cheap guy saw that and they make rumor ghastly. someone to turn off the machine yesterday and that causes temperature decrease and he pointed indirectly, but pretty clearly blamed me.
I don't know exactly situation, because how just normal person can guessing the kinky people, but i finally realized they pooched stupid things themselves anyway professor heard wrong information the temperature abnormally increased in dawn and all samples gone.
I ask
is anybody look the measurement instrument degree screen real show that temperature? or is anybody have objective validity about this fact?
funny thing is nobody said yes and they insist about 11o'clock they felt in chamber not cold like ordinary.
finally professor knew all situation and text to me I know the truth and please don't make noise in this time against him.
I said I know I am not perfect but everytime he harass me and i am an indisputable victim.
he was over the line several times and I am so stressful everymoment because of he did abnormal behavior repeatedly why I always endure this?
but sooner I agree to my professor what is important to me now and just pass it.
another my senior worried and pat my shoulder,  thankfully this solve it, but I almost freak out two cheapshit, besides this is not first time you shit on my head. dixx
but now hard to remember so just try to pass it.
i am sick of that jerks.
frist disgusto, ok i understand you always did that and all people already fully understand you are jerk but second one?
that pathetic sometimes still mine and yesterday during he made rumor, nod something and make cutie pity smiley face to me and talk behinde me
and he can ask directly me but he wanna to shot off big news and just focus you pity fuxx attention so just pass me because truth is not important you jerk.
too pathetic, except it I don't know what I am saying.
hopefully I want to forget it as fast as i can, hard to keep harm emotion and hard to endure hurt moment.

funny things more
I still have the letter he bagar to me please forgive and don't make me go out
one more
if you look it, please stop to stalking,
if you shame it, but you don't have qualification to angry about it because this is what you do


No comments:

Post a Comment