Wednesday, March 25, 2015

#1


 Finally I realized I am not a emotional person. Really surprised myself. Because until last week I thought myself I am really, absolutely very emotional person. I have many reasonable ground about this assurance. Once I popped to crying at several points even petty, even unexpected normally people can't understand, but first I am crying, and I think myself this is so petty:< And often I had hard time in sad especially like today, rainy day, sunny day in winter, spring, summer and autumn. Honestly every time if I want or not I can be. So, how I can realize myself I am not emotional and I am just theoretically person do treated all things follow up my brain. Technically people faced others with their instinct. Therefore they can make expression and at least they can feel annoying someone because reflected their thinking. As part as I couldn't be graduated my kindergarden still or I was swimming in the pool of traumatic something. Nowadays I am fully interested in myself and analysis Who I am really. Anyway this is fun and helpful:>



No comments:

Post a Comment